CNS provides the following services:
- Microsoft NT, Citrix MetaFrame, Novell Netware and UNIX services
- Network Installations & Maintenance
- WAN Connectivity
- Frame Relay, ATM Voice over IP, Video Conferencing/
- Network Version Upgrades
- FaxServer Installations
- Windows 2003 Enterprise & Novell ManageWise Services
- Microsoft Mail Exchange & Novell GroupWise E-Mail Implementation
- Disaster Recovery
- Local / Long Distance Services
- Data Bandwidth
- 56K TI's, OC3's, OC12's, OC48's, OC192's
- Local and Wide Area Network Services
- Consulting, Design, and Implementation
- Project Management
- Facilities Cabling & Computer Room Installation & Management
- Short-Term Temporary
- Long-Term Temporary
- Contract to Hire
On Site Engineering Services
Provide on site engineering services for short and long term periods. Engineering Services including tasks such as Systems Administration, Installations and Upgrades, and Operation System Upgrades and Patches.
Multiplatform System Design
Research and Design services for single and Multi-platform environments resulting in final design specifications, Implementation Plans, and Configurations.
Assistance with new system implementation with training on basic operational procedures.
Assistance in migrating from old hardware platform to New Technology.
Assistance in transporting data from previous platforms and applications to new platforms and applications.
Existing hardware and operating system is examined, analyzed, and tuned for optimal system throughput.
Capacity Planning Modeling
Using Performance Statistics collected at customers sites, recommendations are made in regards to system operation future growth paths.
Installation, testing and troubleshooting of data and voice cabling.
Business Recovery Services (BRS)
Research and design a disaster recovery plan to ensure limited loss and down time in event of disaster. Provide enterprise disaster recovery services including restoration of data, facilitation of multi-vendor problems, and emergency hardware shipments.
Wide Area Connectivity
Connectivity Services specializing in Remote Offices to Host Centric Site via 56KB, T1, T3, Frame Relay, DS3, OC3, ATM, and X.25
Remote Office Connectivity
Dial In and Dial Out connectivity to and from multiple platforms.
Assist in connecting your network to the Internet. Establish firewall protection, security, Protocols and Procedures for your system and employees.