Instructions for Filing a Copyright Violation Complaint
As an ISP, Corporate Network Solutions follows the procedures prescribed by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) for notification, takedown, and counter-notification. If you believe one of Corporate Network Solutions clients has infringed on your copyrights, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) outlines the specific procedures for notifying the infringing party.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, you must provide Corporate Network Solutions with ALL of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is being infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringing;
- The complaining party’s address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please submit the appropriate Notice of Copyright Infringement form (linked below) to submit all of the required information. Via this method, the document is completed and signed electronically and you may attach any necessary supporting documentation to the form.
With this information, Corporate Network Solutions can take swift and serious action against any network user which may be in violation of copyright law, however, we cannot legally be considered to be on notice and thereby take any action until you have complied.
If you have any questions regarding our policies or procedures, you may contact Corporate Network Solutions for the service provided:
Corporate Network Solutions LLC,
3145 E. Chandler Blvd Suite 110-326
Phoenix, Arizona 85048
Please note that Corporate Network Solutions will forward your Notice of Copyright Infringement form, in its entirety, to Corporate Network Solutions’s client.
You may only submit the Notice of Copyright Infringement Form for copyright infringement complaints in accordance with the DMCA. This form is not an acceptable way to notify Corporate Network Solutions of any other type of infringement, and the complainant is responsible for seeking all available legal remedies for complaints not confined to this purpose.